We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into
heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit,
and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
Oasis of Life Ministries adopts the following policy pertaining to Marriage:
1. We are ministers of the Gospel, credentialed by the Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee).
2. It is the long-established biblical/religious belief and polity of Oasis of Life Ministries, which belief
and polity we adhere to, that marriage is a spiritual union in which a man and woman are joined by God to live together as one.
3. Based on our personal religious beliefs and the beliefs and polity of my credentialing church, I refuse to perform same-sex marriages.
4. I base this refusal on my First Amendment guarantee of religious freedom, and on any and all exemptions granted to
us under Federal and State laws.
5. This refusal shall extend to my church’s refusal to allow its facilities to be used for same-sex marriages or any
celebration relating to same-sex union.