We believe in one God-Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the Redemption.
We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
We believe in the Christian's hope — the soon coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Oasis of Life Ministries adopts the following policy pertaining to Marriage:
1. We are ministers of the Gospel, credentialed by the Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee).
2. It is the long-established biblical/religious belief and polity of Oasis of Life Ministries, which belief
and polity we adhere to, that marriage is a spiritual union in which a man and woman are joined by God to live together as one.
3. Based on our personal religious beliefs and the beliefs and polity of my credentialing church, I refuse to perform same-sex marriages.
4. I base this refusal on my First Amendment guarantee of religious freedom, and on any and all exemptions granted to us under Federal and State laws.
5. This refusal shall extend to my church’s refusal to allow its facilities to be used for same-sex marriages or any celebration relating to same-sex union.